[real-eyes] Re: updating

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 07:12:55 -0500

Are you saying that your computer clock is now showing daylight saving time?
If so, that is correct, as it started March 11.
If not, if you are not current with all of your windows updates, then this
new March 11 daylight saving time date will not change automatically.
Let us know if you require assistance with Windows updates.