[real-eyes] Re: two files on the accessible Panasonic TV. They have 30 models for u)

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:07:33 -0600

Yes. I listened to the podcast. I also came to a conclusion in my own
opinion.
Not saying anyone has to like it. I just stated what has happened in the
past when technology has come out like this. And I am not meaning for
televisinos. I mean technology in general when it first comes out on the
market.----- Original Message -----