[real-eyes] tonight's taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:57:36 -0600

On tonight's taping of Books And Beyond, we have Anne Varnum. Ms. Varnum is
a writer and publisher in Alabama. She has a local TV show and writes for
two local magazines. We will discuss her writing career as well as the
different ways in which new authors can get published.
The taping will begin tomorrow at 1 hour UTC or tonight at 8 EST in the
politics room at www.ourplace.acbradio.org. Just bring your computer, a
working microphone, and some good questions for this guest.
Sincerely,
Nancy J. Lynn