[real-eyes] Re: test please let me know if you can read text in this message

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:24:18 -0500

Yes Christine, it's fine.

&&& (Ruthie)

Sorry officer, but I was only doing 56kbps, REALLY!

"We are more than the sum of our parts."

We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who could not speak for themselves.
        We are the many,
Who speak for the one,
Who could not speak for herself.

Private mail is *always* welcomehere <mailto:multi.we.us@xxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live:  clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx   Follow us on Twitter:  @MultiWe
Facebook: Ruthie Clark <http://www.facebook.com/andruthieand>   Yahoo!
andruthieand    Check out the blog: at WordPress
<http://multiwe.wordpress.com/>!