[real-eyes] Re: telephone chat lines for the blind

  • From: "Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD" <morrowka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:38:12 +0000

Reg this will be a God-send for my friend. The chat line Jim gave her yesterday
has been a real lifeline for her. Bet this one will be as well. Keep the
referrals coming!
Kimberly

Kimberly A. Morrow, PhD
Communications Coordinator, Message of Hope
Unity
Message of Hope Ministry
1901 NW Blue Parkway
Unity Village, MO 64065