[real-eyes] spywear

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:28:27 -0700

was delivered to me, it was custom built and  a spy wear named "a -squared"
was already installed  on the computer.  It now has to be re installed, and I
wonder if there is a better one I should consider.    It does not have to be
free, since most of these programs are usually under thirty dollars a year,
aren't they?  Right now, I have nod 32, the anti virus program, but no spy wear
 at all for about two months.  I have heard mention of spybot search and
Destroy, and wonder what you all thinkof this in terms of  accessibility and
effectiveness.  .  I know it is compatible with Nod 32.  Welcome any advice.
Thanks, Ginny.