[real-eyes] special taping of Books & Beyond

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Friends at ACBRadio" <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:57:08 -0500

Due to a scheduling conflict, we're doing a special taping of Books & Beyond
featuring Josie Willis, an internet columnist whose special cause is ending
child abuse. We'll talk about her writing career as well as her love for
children. Come join us one and all in the politics room of
www.ourplace.acbradio.org tonight at 8pm eastern time or tomorrow morning at
0 hours UTC. Come with your best-sounding microphone and some
thought-provoking questions for this interesting guest.