[real-eyes] Re: setting up skipe hot keys to answer and hang up a call

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 10:38:39 -0600

1. When in Skype, brint up the tools menu with an alt-t.
2. Arrow up to options and press enter.
3. You will be put in a treeview of options. You will land on the general
listing.
4. You want to arrow down 19 times to hotkeys.
5. Once you land on hotkeys, tab once and check the box that says use
hotkeys.
6. Tab again and you will see a list of hotkeys you can check and uncheck to
use when your in Skype.
7. When your done, tab to save, and then your done.

Duyahn