[real-eyes] recommendations on headphones and splitters

  • From: "ANNE Radetic-MURPHY" <jasmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Real Eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:34:28 -0600

Thanks to all for responding so promptly!

Of course I would appreciate some clarification:

1. Denny, Who or what is Nanopack?

Also,  I just called and the name of the phone system is:

Network system  called in all caps CONVERSE and then small letter I  p

The name of the company is

Westwood communications and the model is

 Ep100

I guess I just have to give Nanopack, whoever they aired these details. LOL.

2. Reg,   Good advice about not getting rattled.  Thanks.

This is a more social worky type of job so I don't have to worry about going
too fast etc.  People usually talk a lot and tell you their stuff.  Oh! Fun!

 actually  the database is suppose to work with JAWS which has already been
loaded on the computer.  As far as getting tangled in the cords.  I am
confident that I would do that so I will probably NOT wear two headsets. LOL.

3. Jose, is this  by noral head set  the same thing that Denny and Reg are
talking about? If you are not using it and it is the same do you want to sell?
 -----   I also could use one  for my home computer as well as at this
potential job.

4. Gail, what exactly do you mean by your old  synthesizer for JAWS ?

5.  Judy:  can you check to see if you have aPlantronics dual headset  like the
one deny is referring to?  I may call you later.

Thanks, again!