[real-eyes] real eyes Christmas party

  • From: "Chip Bloch" <wbloch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:39:43 -0600

Howdy,
I would just like to thank Andrea for opening her beautiful home to us for the
Real Eyes Christmas party last night.  I know all who made it had a wonderful
time!

The poached salmon was delicious and I especially liked the baked Alaska for
desert.  I also enjoyed the gift exchange and I am sure I will have many
wonderful hours using my fully accessible light weight laptop computer.

Thanks again for having the party at your house.

Yours for never stretching the truth,

Chip