[real-eyes] raille keyboard

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 13:15:06 -0600

Good day Good friends!
I hope all on list are well?
Am surely hoping someone can help me here.  I'm looking for a
braille keyboard emulator that will run on windoze xp sp3 wif
jaws 11 and allow your regular qwerty keyboard to be used as a
six dot perky style  braille one.  Usually it's the s d f and j k
l keys that represent the six braille keys.  I have found a few
actual eight dot braille keyboards but yall don't wanna know how
much they cost.  Sigh! You know how that is.  There I do not need
to go.
I am running jaws 11 does it have such a setting? Failing that
does anyone have knowledge of some itty bitty proggy that will
allow me to do th""Since  I braille much faster than I'll ever
type.
Thanks much for any help!
All The Best
Jack In Texas