[real-eyes] question involving firefox web brouser

  • From: "Kayla King" <kking2712@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:32:59 -0500

Hi all:
I am using firefox now because  my internet explorer crashed and I still have a
need to access the web.  In internet explorer when I clicked on a link in the
past, it opened up immediately.  But now when I press inter on the link, it
doesn't open up in firefox.  Will firefox open up the links?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Kayla