[real-eyes] Re: question

  • From: "Kelly Stanfield" <kstannfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:13:20 -0500

Yes.  YOu will need a sighted person to set up your myspace account for you.
There's some letters in a box in a picture that us blind people can't read.
In fact, the two social networking sites we can completely set up our
accounts on, livejournal and facebook, you would have to have someone set up
the account for you.  The method they give up blind folks for accessing the
letters in the box is auditory and I haven't heard of a way that would work
with your Braille display.  I have personally found livejournal a little
easier to use.

Kelly