[real-eyes] not able to see e-mails on laptop

  • From: "Duyahn" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:04:25 -0400

Hi folks! Having a bit of trouble on my laptop machine. I am subscribed to a
midi e-mail list at, http://www.midimag.org. I can send messages to the list
but can not see them come back. I have sent several messages to them and
everyone is seeing them but me. I even rebooted my machine and no such luck.
I even wrote the administrator of the list and she said things are working.
I sent a test message to myself and I saw it come back meaning that it
worked. Am I missing something here that I haven't thought of? Please help!

Duyahn