[real-eyes] next B&B taping

  • From: "Nancy Lynn" <freespirit52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mikes Other Mess" <Mikesmess2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Missouri List" <missouri-l@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:55:30 -0600

On the next Books & Beyond, we'll have Donald Brown an expert at internet
marketing. We'll talk with him about different ways to make money on the
internet. We'll also discuss what it really takes to succeed in business and
in life.
The taping will begin tomorrow at 1 hour UTC or tonight at 8 EST in the
politics room at
www.ourplace.acbradio.org.
Just bring your computer, a
working microphone, and some good questions for this guest
After you've heard the show, please write to the hostess, Bonnie Blose, at
bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx with your feedback.

Sincerely,
Nancy J. Lynn