[real-eyes] need help with a file in wordpad

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:41:07 -0800

Hi, everyone,
I posted a message earlier about the problem Iâ??m having with a file in
wordpad. I got no response so Iâ??ll post again.

My file is called list of songs. Itâ??s an rtf file. When I hit enter on it,
all I get is â??wâ?? and nothing more. Then when I down-arrow to read the first
song, all I get is the windows dinging sound. Iâ??ve asked just about every
tech list Iâ??m on and nothing they suggest is helping. You guys are my last
hope. This is driving me nuts!

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie