[real-eyes] Re: more Facebook mobile questions

  • From: Suzanne Rountree <suzannerountree51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:21:22 -0500

There's nothing about lists in there. I'm talking about the categories
you can sort friends into of family, close friends,  work, school,
etc., to make keeping track of status updates and posts easier/faster
than every single one on the general newsfeed. I'm not talking about
finding new friends from categories.

On the iPhone FB ap, the lists are laid out below the list of my
groups. So where are they on mobile FB on my PC?

On 8/8/12, Scott Dollar <dollar031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Suzanne,
>
> I use the m.facebook.com a lot.
>
> If you want to see the lists, you need to go down the bottom of the page
> then you need to scroll up a little bit until you find friends.  Enter the
> friends.  It is all in the abc order that you much pick the letter that you
>
> want to go into.
>
> Scott
>
> To subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other subscription options, go

Suzanne