[real-eyes] Re: messages

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:08:52 -0600

Does this only happen with this email group or does it happen in others
as well?
If it happens with other lists your email provider may be doing what
gmail does by not sending me back a message I sent to an email group or
list.  There is a command I can put in the settings to make gmail send
me back a copy of everything I send, but that gets annoying.

If I am ever unsure if a message I sent actually got sent out I check
the sent items folder in my e-mail program.  That method doesn't mean
your message reached the sender, but its a good indication that your
email program actually sent the message.

Steve