[real-eyes] learn to play the piano with your ipad

  • From: Terrie Arnold <terrieiphone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gateIphone <IDevices@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, viphone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eye <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:58:15 -0600

I just  heard  on the news  of an app  to help  you learn to play  the  piano
, it is  called  Joy Tunes .
 It works  with the  ipad  , sorry  not  the  iphone  .
 It  will work  with a Kathy Casio or a Steinway , you  lay  the  ipad  on  the
 piano  and  play  , it  will tell you  which  note  you  played  wrong.  You
can  start  one  finger   to get  started.
 This sounds  cool
 Terrie

Sent from my iPhoneTo subscribe or to leave the list, or to set other
subscription options, go to www.freelists.org/list/real-eyes