[real-eyes] Re: late night listening related to the blind this evening

  • From: "Kelly Stanfield" <kstannfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:56:00 -0600

I was interested in catching the show, but wasn't able to do so.  I was up
until 10:00 or so trying to get my boss's grandson to go to sleep.  Then
when I woke up a few hours later to take care of something I felt as if I
had to be as quiet as possible so to not wake up the sleeping children.  I
took care of what needed to be done and then crashed on her couch since I
didn't want to wake the kids up trying to crawl under the covers again.

Anyway, this interested me and if anybody has come up with anything I'd be
interested to find out.  Who knows, there may already be information waiting
in my e-mails.  I hadn't checked them since Saturday night.

Kelly Stanfield