[real-eyes] laptop

  • From: Brandie Young <deaftaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:51:21 -0600

hi all,

when I fall asleep while my laptop still running, my came and took
laptop put on top of desk and also braille di splay, she push the door
down it is still running didn't turn it off its like sleep itself, and
she woke me up says go to bed, i looked oh where is my laptop? she
said on desk, i saw the laptop door shut down, i told her i still chat
with someone, so i open the door it's alive all program is running and
i chat and let them know i go to bed so i turn it off and door shut
down.

that is strange if i am wrong or something? if the laptop is running
the door shut down still alive?