[real-eyes] Re: information about cell phone please.

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 23:09:11 -0500

Hi, Christine,

I am a T-Mobile subscriber and the phone I have is the T-Mobile Dash.  I use
Mobile Speak from Code Factory.  I am relatively sure that T-Mobile has
other phones that are useable with Mobile Speak and Talks.  However, the
system I am familiar is the one I use.  I purchased the software from
Handytech.us for $300.  At&T struck a contract with Code Factory and offer
Mobile Speak for $89.  However if I had it to do over, I would still have
purchased from Handytech because the support is the best I have experienced
in adaptive technology in  a long time.  At the time I was a T-Mobile
subscriber and it would have been a pain to change providers and would have
cost me quite a bit to make the change.  For the convenience and the support
I stuck with T-Mobile and made my purchase through Handytech.  Earle
Harrison gave a demo for Real-Eyes back in February, I believe.  Although I
wasn't present I did listen to the presentation.  My experience with
Handytech and Earle was a good one.  Hope this helps.