[real-eyes] Re: illegal questioning by american airlines/ life prinsaples.

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 03:46:41 -0600

I have a wonderful passter. coach as we call him, has some amazing wisdum.
he is in his 80's or late 70's.

he has a list of life prinsaples.

I will be getting all of them from him soon.

one of them is the assumsion prinsaples.

I will not assume what another person will say, do, or think.

coach says there not prinsaples he came up with. I truly don't care who came
up with them, I just care that he knows them and is willing to shair them
with me and his class.

hugs.
 will not make d disessions based on feelings, secuasions,

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022