[real-eyes] Re: iTunes

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 06:28:05 -0800

Applevis podcast 623 gives excellent instructions on navigating iTunes 12.
I don't know if anything has changed in 12.1.  It's a short podcast with
many great tips.  You must use f6, and also the menus to get to various
features of the interface now.  I would be happy to send this directly to
anyone who needs it if you write me off list.