[real-eyes] Re: how do I make a play list???

  • From: "christine mcdonald" <cmcdonald18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:12:02 -0600

 okay let's try this

  I want to make a play list  I know how to play c d's on my computer.....
  it is my understanding that  I can slect  different songs from each c d
and make them in a list seprate from the   different c d's and  play the
list at one time..
 the deal is i have about twenty  or so c d's in my my music folder...  of
each c d  there might be one or two songs on each c d I like to listen to so
I play the one song  then  open the next c d  play the  song I like from
that one and  close it and go to the next  c d .. I want to slect my
faviorte songs from each c d  make a list of those songs and  allow them to
play  back to back I hope i was clear in explaining what I am looking for