[real-eyes] Re: hot dish for party

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:20:15 -0600

Anything for you, Erica!
Happy Holidays,
Andrea M. Breier

----- Original Message -----
From: "ew" <ewolf1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Real-Eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 9:43 AM
Subject: [real-eyes] hot dish for party

Hi, Andrea:
I'm wanting to bring a hot dip to the x-mas party taking place at your place
this coming Thursday night.  Can I bring the dip cold, in a nice casserole
dish, and just heat it at your house in order to serve hot, without risking
the chance of spilling  anything on myself while coming over in a cab?
Thanks for all your hospitality in hosting this year's Real Eyes Christmas
Party!
Cordially Yours:
Erika Wolf