[real-eyes] help with an update that's causing messages in Outlook 2010 not to instantly reply to posts

  • From: "Erika Wolf" <wolferika101@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Real-Eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 06:35:59 -0600

Hhi, group:
Overnight, I received some sort of Microsoft Uppdate, and now  I keep
getting some weird dialogue box popping up every time  I attempt to  reply
to a message within Outlook 2010.  The message is saying something to the
affect:  as of do you want to hear this message again? Yes or no?  Why would
Outlook be doing this since going into all the menu ribbon options there
isn't anything being displayed for sending and receiving messages like
always before in the past.  Help!