[real-eyes] help for blind man living in jamaica looking for help with nvd a and windows 7

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 02:46:44 -0600

Hi all, I have made a  new friend who lives in Jamaica,  Robert is Blind. after
loosing his site, his wife left him along with the kids.
he is pretty much dead in the water. He has windows 7 and  n v d a. he only
knows how to tern the computer off and on.

he needs to learn how to use word, notepad, and n v d a. he would love to have
system axes because of the easy way it works.

He is part of a ministry, he wants to start a business setting up mission trips
to Jamaica.

He already knows how to do it, he just needs to learn how to use his computer
so he can make money.

he is also in need of any blind aids  he can get.

There is someone going to see him from the u s on 12/20/2011. There are plans
to send him a caine, talking watch, and that's all I know so far.

Robert was intreview for a pod cast and I am going to download it so we can all
listen to what he does.

So he is leget. I'll send anyone the link to the 2 part interview upon request.
please contact me off list for roberts info.

thanks.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"