[real-eyes] hanm radio fd

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 16:07:54 -0500

this weekend June 26-27 from 1300 June 26 threw 1300 June 27 is ham radios
emergency dress  rehearsal.
 It's field day. here are some local places to operate.

all are welcomed.

Larry, The Clay County Amateur Radio Club will hold their Field Day at the
National Weather Service Office, 7220 NW 101 Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64153.
This is near I-29 and Tiffany Springs PKWY. (I know, this is not in Clay
County, (so shoot me). As this is a federal installation, a photo ID is
required for all person 16 years and older. Talk in should be on the 146.79
repeater.

Contact: Tom Lussen, WA4ILH

        (816) 584-7230

        <Thomas.J.Lussen@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Larry and List,

Haven't seen an announcement yet for the Raytown ARC Field Day. The biggest and
best Field Day operation in this part of the country is put on by the Raytown
ARC behind Raytown City Hall - 10000 E 52nd St Raytown MO.

K0GQ will be running class 2A with a SSB station, a CW station, satellite
station(s), uhf/vhf, and a GOTA station. (GOTA will likely be using the call
KC0MO)

We will be running competition style at the main stations and a more relaxed
style at the GOTA. Hopefully there will be a place for everyone to get a chance
to play.

We are actually trying to win, We will be trying to make as many contacts as
possible and also make all the bonus points available under the rules. This
style of operation make for a great show - not to mention the picnic and
socialing.

We hope to see a crowd at our FD June 26/27.

73,

KØOU Steve Lufcy
<k0ou@xxxxxxxxxxx>

[...]

Just thought I'd let you know the location for the JARS (Jayhawk Amateur Radio
Society) Field Day. We will be located at Fire Station # 6, 96th and State
Avenue in Kansas City, KS.

Please note that this is a new location for us, and we will _not_ be at our old
(and somewhat traditional) location at Wyandotte County Lake.

Ham radio operator visitors are asked to park at the extreme west end of the
Schlitterbahn Water Park parking lot, adjacent to the Field Day setup.

Thanks much - I know that this is short notice but, hey, it is an _emergency_
exercise.....

Ed Rust - KD0BKH
<edrust2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Platte County Amateur Radio Group's 2010 ARRL Field Day will again be
located up in Platte City at Riverview Park.

We will be running 3A this year with CW, Phone, and PSK under the callsign of
K0KEX. It's a very casual environment - lots of fun, food, and radio. This is a
great, low-pressure, social event to become familiar with ham radio, get on the
air, and see it in action. We take our fun seriously!!

Talk-in: 146.545 simplex

Riverview Park - map/directions:
<http://bit.ly/d6N92h>

Additional information is available on our website:
<http://www.pcarg.org/field-day/field-day-2010>

73,

Jeremy, KD0EAV
<kd0eav@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>