[real-eyes] Re: fleksy help?

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 16:33:04 -0500

Andrea helped me and I will try and help you. No menus or instructions came up
for me either, and I was also at a loss. However, Andrea told me to just tap
near the top of the screen closer to the right sideband hold your finger down,
and it worked. You do not double tap, just place your finger on the screen and
hold until you hear a sound then menu choices which you can swipe through. Hope