[real-eyes] Re: e: Re: e: Re: Braille 'n Speak question

  • From: "Glenn" <GlennErvin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 11:50:19 -0600

I had gotten rid of mine, so I can't tell any more, but I do remember that a
spring-loaded battery pack would have been great if I could find the right
configuration, and then just load in rechargeable double-A batteries, and it
would be good to go.
These should have been made this way from the start.
Glenn