[real-eyes] Re: e: Re: e: Re: A question about e-mail programs.

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 20:37:03 -0500

You using Speakup?

Went to upgrade Slackware to latest Friday, but for some reason Speakup
wouldn't talk. Noticed that they are using the "." (period) in places on the
command-line where I was sure they had used underscores in the past. DL
Fedora 13 today, but couldn't find any docs on using Speakup with Fedora on
that site. Just a over-seas phone to call if you need assistance. Didn't
find any intro docs on the ISO either. v I've tried Ubuntu and Vinux in the
past, but never did get used to GUI in Linux. Had a devil of a time with
Vinux; you have to have a monitor and a mouse connected or you don't even
get the GUI. Guess I will stick with Slack. I know where most everything is,
and I don't really want to mess with migrating my Drupal installation to
another distro.