[real-eyes] Re: contact for Ms. Herrlinger at apple

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 23:28:57 -0500

Also this info is listed at the bottom of any app store receipt in case you
miss place this info
Hugs, AJ

Recipe for happiness: Live with enthusiasm, smile for no reason, love
without conditions, act with purpose, listen with your heart, and laugh
often.

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.