[real-eyes] bank of america banking session time out.

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:55:45 -0500

Andria asked me about this problem and I was wondering if anyone is having the
same problem we are.
It seems that we are no longer able to find the Button or link to keep the  on
line banking session from timeing out after 10 minutes. I did notice that if I
haven't moved away from the banking window I am able to click ok to keep the
session active. otherwise it seems to log me out with out any worning.   Don't
know if it's jaws or if the bank just don't warn you that your session is about
to end if you have alt tab away from the window.

will you all that can please test this out and see if you are having the same
problem so we can all call the bank and get it fixed?

I want to know if it's possable to see a way to keep the session active and
maybe the screen readers just can't see it anymore.

thanks.

P. S. sup to my grow knee.
Jose Lopez
on the web at www.lopezlanguage.com