[real-eyes] Re: accessible news reader

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:28:18 -0600

hi all has any one tried this? If so tell us what yah think.
let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in
spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving
a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might
inherit a blessing." (I Peter 3: 7-9)