[real-eyes] Yahoo Messenger help

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:59:09 -0600

Hi guys.  Wonder if someone can help me with Jaws and Yahoo Messenger.  I'm too
frustrated to keep googling, lol.  I want to be able to read previous messages
with a keystroke such as alt+1,2,3, etc. in AIM and MSN Messenger.  Please
help!  Right now I'm having to use the jaws cursor, yuck.  I'm using JAWS 8 and
Yahoo messenger 7.5.  Thanks.

Ruthie &

  Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous