[real-eyes] Wonderful news even though it'll cost me

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:03:18 -0600

Since this is going out to a number of lists, I have to first apologize if some
of you get multiple copies.
I got a call this morning from the company that is purchasing my power
wheelchair.  They told me that the funding had been approved but that the
insurance would not pay for the elevator or the clamps (for attaching to a wc
van).  I could have tried to run it through Medicaid, but it would likely take
4 or more weeks jsut to hear back fi they approved the cost...and if they
didn't, I'd be back to square one.

B/c my husband and I took out a loan to do some work on the house, we still had
some money from that left over and decided to go ahead and pay for it out of
pocket, since this is stuff I really need.

It's going to cost us just under $2200, but I hsould get my chair in the next 3
to 5 weeks, possibly sooner, unless something goes wrong...<crossing my fingers
and toes...>

They have to send me a form to sign and I'll send that in, gonna see if I can
fax it, and then they can place the order.

I'm very happy, even though my nose is killing me...had to get the inside
cauterized to stop these blasted nosebleeds and boy does it hurt.

Ruthie &

  Avoid unnecessary branches.

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous