[real-eyes] Re: Windows Shortcut Exploit Protection Tool

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:05:07 -0500

Antivirus programs are pretty much a joke.  If anything gets through they
can't even really clean your machine because things hide in the system
restore folders.  The only real defense is to have an image of your hard
drive backed up that you can reload if problems happen.  Do I have such an
image?  Of course not.