[real-eyes] Re: Windows Contacts Question

  • From: "Huff, Kathy L." <mklhuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:51:26 -0400

Hi Jim,
I tried what you said, but it is still sluggish.  It even says after a few
seconds "program not responding".  When I try to go from one contact to
another to find who I want, or to add a new contact's information, it hangs
up.  Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Kathy Huff
Health Information Technology Student