[real-eyes] VR Stream Question

  • From: "Shirley Brokaw & Melvin Smith" <holly-st@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Real-Eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 20:05:17 -0600

I list!
Originally went we got the stream, I went out an bought a 2GB card put
it in, and transferred the files from the cd to the SD card, and it
worked like a dream.  Now, I bought a 8gb SDHC sanddisk card, put it in
and the dialog does not come up, and nothing happens.  I tried
everything under the sun.
When I go to my computer and arrow down the f drive is listed, I can put
stuff in the stream that way, but it does not give you the dialog box to
pick if you want windows media, windows explorer or so on.
I am wondering if I need a file to make it work.  I even tried a 4gb
card, and the same effects.
Help from Robert, and or anybody that may have a damm clue.

M Smith

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/21/2007 1:17 PM