[real-eyes] Using CDex

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:32:42 -0600

Hi!  I know that probably most everybody else is way ahead of me on this one
(smile!)  I have installed CDex on one of my work computers that has Windows XP
Pro on it.  I using it as a work computer but also as a personal computer right
now.  I have ripped a couple of CDs in to a file folder along with a couple of
other songs from other CDs.  What I would like to do is to put songs in a
specific order just for personal preference and enjoyment and also to use
during parts of our worship at church.  I have saved them in MP3 format, but I
know that I can change that if I need to.  I've never used Windows XP to burn
CDs.  Can someone give me some how-to advice?  If you don't want to clutter up
the list, you can e-mail me at:
maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nancy Van Sandt,
Buddy and Curly's House