[real-eyes] Re: Using AutoText.

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 13:22:02 -0600

Nancy, I used it quite a bit when I was doing transcription and I don't
remember having to do any keystrokes or anything.  If I remember correctly,
after I set up the expansion, all I had to do was type the short form and
then type space or a punctuation makr and it would expand the word.  hth.

Ruthie &

  IBM: Imperial Bellicose Marauder

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL and Yahoo Messenger ID:  chaosynchronous