[real-eyes] Re: US Currency Reader

  • From: William Stephan <wstephan816@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:34:15 -0500

Well Mitchell, we do live in bright and shining times.
It's true that last time I checked, Kindle books were odorless, but,
fortunately for those who desire a fuller experience while reading, a company
called Demeter has a sprayable scent available for you called "Paperback",
which produces the smell of slightly musty paper.
And, best of all, you don't even have to use a computer to order the stuff, you
can just call:
(800)482-0422 to get a bottle.

Bill Stephan, Kansas City,,,mo  Follow me on Twitter @billstephan Email:
wstephan816@xxxxxxxxx