[real-eyes] Re: Target Web Site and Accessibility

  • From: "Ruthie" <ruthieville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:43:36 -0500

You know, I have to say that I have never had trouble navigating Target's
website.  To me, it is already accessible.  Now purina's cat food section?
That's another matter.

Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

  If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.