[real-eyes] TapMemo voice based organizer

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Harry Bassler" <hbassler@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Wen Lees" <youreyes-only@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 06:45:29 -0500

Everyone needs a way to easily record phone numbers and remember
appointments independently.  This came from the accessible devices list and
looks interesting if a bit overpriced for the limited amount of memory.   I
don't like that it must be charged so often or left plugged in but, I think
it would be so easy to use for anyone who is not that comfortable with
technology that it has to be worth a look.  So please read carefully and
pass on to those who might benefit.

Reg

Here is a new item that we just became aware of.  What you see here is
everything we know also.  We don't have any additional information.
NEW! TapMemo Voice Activated Personal Data Assistant
"The revolutionary handheld personal assistant"
TapMemo Voice Activated Personal Data Assistant
Item#: 301654
Your Price: $159.00
Availability:
Usually ships within 3 to 4 weeks
Product Description
  Features
  . Voice Activated
  . 1 multi-functional button, 2 volume buttons
  . Speaker independent verbal commands
  . Memo pad, phone book, calendar, alarm clock
  . Talking time and date
This is a revolutionary, handheld, battery powered voice-activated personal
assistant.
It contains only one multi-functional button and two volume buttons.
All verbal commands are Speaker Independent, no need to train the unit; it
works
'right out of the box'. It contains a memo pad that holds 30 memos, 1
minute long each. Give the memo a name and recall it simply by saying its
name. The
phone book can hold up to 60 entries that can store the phone number
and a 7 second recording. Place the unit near a phone handset and the phone
will
dial it. The calendar contains up to 30 appointments with a 7 second voice
recording. Unit includes a 24-cycle alarm clock, a locking command, a
talking time
and date, battery low level warning and talking time and date. Simply
whistle and that unit will speak a high volume, short phrase so you can
easily find
it.