[real-eyes] Re: Talking glucometer.

  • From: "Ruthie" <ruthieville@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 00:20:58 -0500

Yup...and it's fairly cheap if you need to buy it yourself.  ILA has the
best price, but you can get it through a place called DuraMed, and they
probably work with Medicare by now...they're pretty new.  It's called the
Prodigy talking glucose Meter...don't let them buy you that clunky POS
accuchek thing.  Let me know if you want DuraMed's number.

Ruthie and the Pumpkin Patch.

  What do sheep count when they can't get to sleep?

Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.