[real-eyes] Re: SkyBell WiFi Doorbell - Answer Door from Smartphone

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 17:43:55 -0600

When I am ready to buy this, I'll look for it on line, however good to know
that I can get my hands on it at werst buy. I've always found most of there
stuff is vary costly. Hoping I can get it for less.

I've been reading the faq's, love how it's belt in anti  theft stuff work.
Here's part of  the faq says.

SkyBell incorporates a number of theft prevention tactics to help keep your
SkyBell on your wall. First, the set screw is proprietary and it cannot be
accessed with pliers because it is not exposed. Second, SkyBell's mount will
not work if it is forcibly removed from the wall. Third, we can remove the
device from the server, preventing it from being added to another account.
Lastly, SkyBell has an active motion sensor and can alert you within seconds
of someone attempting to steal your SkyBell. You can snap their photo and
just tell them you're calling the cops.  -----Original Message-----