[real-eyes] Re: Sharing information about the book I wrote CRY Purple

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 13:59:29 -0600

The way I bought the book was to go to the Smash words site right from the
iphone itself, create an account, purchase the book, and when asked to choose a
format for downloading, chose Epub, and it was then able to be opened in
Ibooks.
This is of course best done if you have an external keyboard.  Another system I
use a lot is to download the book onto the computer, email it to myself as an
attachment, then grab through the mail app on the phone.  Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone