[real-eyes] Quick Voice Not Impressed Need internal ring tone maker

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 21:41:44 -0600

Quick Voice freezes voiceover as previously stated.  That would be okay, but
even if you close it to run in the background or double tap app switcher you
still donâ??t have VO access, so we canâ??t multitask or use it to create
podcasts inside the phone, which would be one of itâ??s most compelling free
features.  So thatâ??s kind of a rip.  Also it wanted to play recordings back
through the hand set ear piece instead  of the speaker even though I kept
double tapping the speaker button.
Also if you want to use your recording as a ring tone the app has to  E-mail it
to you, then you add it back to the phone.  Is there an app that will do this
conversion internally?  I thought there was.
Reg