[real-eyes] Question concerning iTunes

  • From: "Sandra Merrell" <sandra.merrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:09:38 -0600

Good morning everyone,
First of all, I'm totally blind, and I have an iPhone 4, and naturally, I have
iTunes on my  pc.  I would like to know if it's possible to edit the music on
my iTunes.  I also have JFW, and System access.  I would also like to add music
that's already on my cpmputer to iTunes if that's possible.
If someone could explai this in detail, and email me the steps on what to do, I
would really appreciate it a lot.
Sandra
sandra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say, "Jesus, could You please get
that for me?"

database 6902 (20120221) __________

http://www.eset.com